Qualification: BSc/BA in Business Administration.
Experience: 7 Years
Location: Lagos State
ADMINISTRATION MANAGER is responsible to supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members. Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary. Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
o Active Listening
o Service Orientation
o Negotiating and presentation skills.
o Problem solving and analysis
o Decision making skills
o Time management
o Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
o Ability to use databases
o Ability to reflect on one’s own work
o Ability to manage deadlines
o Teamworking Ability.
o Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people.
o Leadership Abilities
o Ability to make mathematical calculations.
o Ability to understand and interpret data.
o Ability to communicate
o Analytical Ability
• Create graphic and written content
- Manage client database
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Achieve Sales Targets through digital marketing
• Allocate responsibilities and office space
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
• Manage schedules and deadlines.
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of raw materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
• Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians)
• Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions