Qualification: HND/BSc Accounting (ACCA)
Experience: 5 Years
Location: Lagos State
ACCOUNTANT includes keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run ACCOUNTING software programs (e.g. SAP) to process business transactions, like ACCOUNTS payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
• Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation.
• Knowledge of filing Tax returns, and regulatory compliance
o Active Listening
o Reading Comprehension
o Service Orientation
o Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
o Ability to use MS Office, databases and accounting software
o Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
o Ability to manage deadlines
o Teamworking Ability.
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
• Aid and support to company personnel
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Constantly update job knowledge
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video interview questions