Qualification: OND in Business Administration
Experience: 1-2 Years
Location: Ikeja/Lagos State
ADMINISTRATIVE/CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER attracts potential customer by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders prepare correspondences and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. And your duties also revolve around managing and distributing information within an office, taking memos and maintaining files, includes keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Knowledge of structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of the product
• Creating good rapport
• Dealing with objection
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
• Ability to ‘read ‘customer
• Ability to use positive language
• Ability to handle surprises
• Closing Ability
• Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
• Responsible for Relationship management with clients
• Responsible for internal Service Level Agreement compliance
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
• Manage large amounts of customer correspondence
• Generate sales leads.
• Manage office supplies stock and place order.
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
• Maintain and update company databases.
• Organize a filling system for important and confidential company documents.
• Answer queries by employees and clients.
• Update office policies as needed.
• Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
• Book meeting rooms as required.
• Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. Letters, emails and packages).
• Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions