Qualification: BSc in Business Administration
Experience: 1-2 Years
Location: Ojodu Berger/Lagos State
ADMINISTRATIVE SECURITY responsibility includes configuring and operating access control systems. … Setting up system process and user accounts within the parameters of the system. Designing and implementing technical policies for user groups to adhere to.
• Knowledge of English, spelling, grammar, and arithmetic.
• Knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of the operation and minor maintenance of various office and communications systems.
• Knowledge of specialized formats for letters, memos and reports
• Knowledge of budget preparation procedures
• Knowledge of the principles of office management and supervision.
o Communication Skills
o Filing/Paper Management
o Equipment handling
o Customer service skills
o Research skills
o Ability to exercise independent judgement in evaluating situations and decisions.
o Ability to plan, organize supervise and review the work of subordinates performing a variety of functions.
o Ability to apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
o Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions; read and comprehend written materials.
o Ability to operate personal computers and various office equipment.
o Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
o Ability to create simple functions and macros, tables and forms
o Ability to record, file and transmit information
o Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
o Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
o Ability to use MS Office, databases and accounting software
o Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
o Ability to manage deadlines
o Teamworking Ability.
• Setting up system process and user accounts within the parameters of the system.
• Designing and implementing technical policies for user groups to adhere to.
• Administering groups and organizational units in the system to correspond to business units and teams requiring similar access levels.
• Auditing user access and activities from log files.
• Handling account exceptions including lockouts, forgotten passwords, and setup and deactivation.
• Checking goods as they go in and out of warehouse.
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions