Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Sales
Experience: 5 Years
Location: Lagos State
CO-OPERATE LEASE SALES EXECUTIVE Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactic product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Knowledge of structure and content of English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of the product.
• Time management and planning skills.
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Strong problem-solving and creative skills
• Dealing with objection
• Communication skills
• Organizational and analytical skills
• Creating good rapport
• Strong sales and negotiation techniques
• Ability to build rapport
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
• Ability to negotiate
• Ability to gather and interpret data
• Ability to ‘read ‘customer
• Ability to use positive language
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to handle surprises
• Closing Ability.
• Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within a regional market.
• Build relationships with Leasing Customers by acting as a transportation consultant, conducting periodic reviews and managing the voice of the customer process.
• With a thorough understanding of the customer’s business model identify and propose products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms to customers utilizing Penske Truck Leasing services that translate into closed, contracted business deals
• Responsible to extend or renew existing contracts before or upon contract expiration, as well as identify opportunities for customer growth in new geographic locations, new industries, or with additional products and services.
• Embrace a culture of integrity and professionalism and utilize this value based selling methodology in all sales pursuits.
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions