Qualification: BSc Degree in Marketing
Experience: 5 Years
Location: Lagos State
DIGITAL MARKETER is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads and converting them to contact.
o Business Knowledge
o knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends).
o Market knowledge
o Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
o Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service
o Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words
o Customer service skills
o Interpersonal communication skills
o Time Management
o Organized work ethic
o Active listening
o Ability to analyze and critically assess problems
o Ability to communicate effectively.
o Teamworking ability.
o Ability to generate creative ideas.
o Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
o Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
o Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
o Analytical ability
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link:Video Interview Questions