Qualification: HND in Marketing
Experience: 2-3 Years
Location: Lagos State
FREELANCE SALES EXECUTIVE is responsible for finding customer is who would purchase their company’s products. A sales consultant often has to meet with clients, both in and out of the office.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactic product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Knowledge of structure and content of English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of the product.
• Time management and planning skills.
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Strong problem-solving and creative skills
• Dealing with objection
• Communication skills
• Organizational and analytical skills
• Creating good rapport
• Strong sales and negotiation techniques
• Ability to build rapport
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
• Ability to negotiate
• Ability to gather and interpret data
• Ability to ‘read ‘customer
• Ability to use positive language
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to handle surprises
• Closing Ability.
• Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return and warranty policies)
• Meet set targets for the sales department
• Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies.
• Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics.
• Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates.
• Analyze market trends.
• Monitor competition and follow current developments.
• Up-to-date with business targets.
• Work well with sales team to achieve great results.
• Find prospective customers and new target segments.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions