Qualification: HND in Business Administration
Experience: 1-2 Years
Location: Lagos State
FRONT DESK responsibilities include greeting guests, issuing visitor badges, taking phone calls, sorting correspondence, answering to client inquiries, ordering office supplies, maintaining the reception area clean and organized, receiving shipments, updating records and files, maintaining schedules.
• Knowledge of English, spelling, grammar, and arithmetic
• Knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Knowledge of the operation and minor maintenance of various office and communications systems
• Knowledge of specialized formats for letters, memos and reports
• Knowledge of budget preparation procedures
• Knowledge of Facility Management
• Knowledge of principles of office management and supervision.
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Team playing
• Motivation & Leadership
• Data Management
• Ability to show initiative
• A thorough and methodical approach to your work
• Ability to exercise independent judgement in evaluating situations and making decisions
• Ability to plan, organize supervise and review the work of subordinates performing a variety of functions
• Ability to apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instruction; read and comprehend written materials
• Ability to operate personal computers and various office equipment.
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.).
• Greet and welcome guests.
• Answer questions and address complaints.
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails.
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Keep updated records and files.
• Monitor office expenses and costs.
• Take out ordering of supplies
• Use of computer, excel is important
• Record keeping
• Manage subscribers record
• Receive orders from customer/clients
• A bit of Marketing engagement on the subscribers engaged.
• Dispatch activity work flow, sign on and off slips for the admin.
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions