Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
GENERAL MANAGER directs and coordinates activities of one or more departments, such as operations or sales, or a major division of the business organization and aids chief administrative officers in formulating and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate mangers
• Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their application
• Knowledge of information needed to perform a task
• Knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Knowledge of budget preparation procedures.
• Knowledge of financial planning and strategy
• Strong organizational skills
• Presentation skills and attention to detail
• Oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Analytical Skills
• Problem solving skills
• Management proficiency
• Decision making
• Quality management
• Ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
• Team working ability
• Leadership abilities.
• Analytical ability
• Ability to communicate
• Ability to think creatively and innovately.
• Ability to listen
• Ability to record, file and transmit information.
• Ability to coordinate
• Ability to develop standards
• Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
• Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
• Confers with the chief administrative officer and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
• Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
• Reviews and supports supply chain and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
• Oversees procurement and materials departments to review production and operation reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
• Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain supply chain or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
• Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submitter for capital expenditures.
• Too ensure the smooth running of Operations and meet annual income/expense budget