Qualification: HND in graphic design
Experience: 5 Years
Location: Lagos State
GRAPHICS DESIGNER creates visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
• Business Knowledge
• Knowledge about design elements
• Knowledge of Graphics design software
• Design talent
• Engineering ability
• Social awareness
• Business aptitude
• Legal knowledge
• Ability to use Software: Corel draw, Adobe photoshop, Adobe Spark, Adobe Illustrator, inkspace Software
• Ability to analyze and critically assess problems
• Ability to see the big picture as well as giving attention to the smallest detail
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to learn digital design platforms
• Meeting or communicating with clients to understand what they want out of a project and helping them get those ideas out in a workable way.
• Designing advertisements, annual reports, artwork, books and their covers, brochures, logos, magazine covers, signs, stickers, tee shirts, web pages and other branding and communication materials.
• Revising a design brief so it fits a client’s budget and ideas more closely.
• Creating designs by hand, drawing or painting—or using computer software to achieve similar ends.
• Pitching an idea of how to actualize a client’s project.
• Revising a design or project deliverable to meet specifications.
• Learning how to use a new software or program.
• Working as part of a team to create a larger design, or to complete a small portion of a big project, such as perfecting a unique font.
• Finding other creatives like photographers, writers or illustrators for a specific project.
• Creating video edited clips with 2D graphics and illustrations.
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link:Video Interview Questions