Qualification: High School Diploma
Experience: 1-2 Years
Location: Lagos State
OFFICE ASSISTANT responsibility includes performing various tasks, preparing and editing documents, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies, answer phone calls, greeting visitors, managing filing system, and performing basic accounting tasks
• Knowledge of English, spelling, grammar, and arithmetic
• Knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Knowledge of the operation and minor maintenance of various office and communications systems
• Knowledge of specialized formats for letters, memos and reports
• Knowledge of budget preparation procedures
• Knowledge of Facility Management
• Knowledge of principles of office management and supervision.
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Team playing
• Data Management
• Ability to show initiative
• A thorough and methodical approach to your work
• Ability to plan, organize supervise and review the work of subordinates performing a variety of functions
• Ability to apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instruction; read and comprehend written materials
• Ability to operate personal computers and various office equipment.
• Answer phones, greeting visitors, answering correspondence.
• Completing forms in accordance with procedures and regulations of the company.
• Managing schedules and planning frameworks, preparing agendas and organizing meetings.
• Attend meetings to record minutes.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies and running errands
• Clean office and the environs.
• Opening, sorting, classifying and managing corporate documents, records, reports and correspondence.
• Performing general accounting tasks, invoices, statements, records, deposits.
• Reading and analyzing memos, submissions, letters to respond or distribute adequately.
• Writing, entering data and distributing memos, correspondence and routine reports.
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions