Qualification: BSc/BA in Business Administration
Experience: 3 Years
Location: Lagos State
PERSONAL ASSISTANT helps with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking. The role of a personal assistant can be varied, such as answering phone calls, taking notes, scheduling meetings, emailing, texts etc.
• Knowledge of English, spelling, grammar, and arithmetic
• Knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Knowledge of the operation and minor maintenance of various office and communications systems
• Knowledge of specialized formats for letters, memos and reports
• Knowledge of budget preparation procedures
• Knowledge of Facility Management
• Knowledge of principles of office management and supervision.
• Knowledge of Relevant Software
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Team playing
• Motivation & Leadership
• Data Management
• Ability to show initiative
• A thorough and methodical approach to your work
• Ability to exercise independent judgement in evaluating situations and making decisions
• Ability to plan, organize supervise and review the work of subordinates performing a variety of functions
• Ability to apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instruction; read and comprehend written materials
• Ability to operate personal computers and various office equipment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Ability to use your own initiative
• Ability to respond to customers enquiries with the right information.
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
• Handle requests and queries appropriately.
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Make travel arrangements.
• Take dictation and minutes.
• Source office supplies.
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
• Devise and maintain office filing system.
• Inquires will be coming in from Law breed publishing and the Law firm.
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions