Qualification: High School Degree
Experience: 1-2 Years
Lagos State: Ojodu Berger, Lekki, Ajah, Awolowo, Festac, Surulere, Ikorodu, Marina, Victoria Island
Outside Lagos State: Onitsha, Benin, Garki, Enugu, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar
SALES REPRESENTATIVE meeting sales goals, creating business relationships, being persistent under pressure and maintaining a keen awareness of the customer’s needs. A successful sales rep uses people skills and self-confidence to make and meet sales goals.
• Market knowledge
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods and coordination of people and resources.
o Customer service skills
o Interpersonal communication skills
o Time Management
o Organized work ethic
o Active listening
o Must be presentable and courteous
o Possess charisma and endurance
o Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
o Analytical ability
o Ability to withstand stress and pressure
• Work with customers with the most cheerful and pleasant disposition.
• Give answers to customers’ questions or concerns related to the product they are charged to sell and demonstrate good knowledge of the product.
• Communicate and assist customers in any way possible and as the customers may require.
• Deal with customer’s complaints professionally and with restraint
• Close as many deals and transactions as possible
• Process or help process payments made by the customer – whether by in cash or credit card.
• Report sales accurately.
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions