Qualification: Bsc/BA in Secretarial Duties
Experience: 3 Years
Location: Ojodu Berger/Lagos State
SECRETARY ensures that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. Your clerical and administrative support will assist office personnel and optimize workflow. … Other secretarial responsibilities will include organizing and maintaining files, supplies, and equipment.
• Knowledge of English, spelling, grammar, and arithmetic
• Knowledge of rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Knowledge of the operation and minor maintenance of various office and communications systems
• Knowledge of specialized formats for letters, memos and reports
• Knowledge of budget preparation procedures
• Knowledge of Facility Management
• Knowledge of principles of office management and supervision.
• Knowledge of Relevant Software
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Knowledge in publishing background and flow.
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Team playing
• Motivation & Leadership
• Data Management
• Ability to show initiative
• A thorough and methodical approach to your work
• Ability to exercise independent judgement in evaluating situations and making decisions
• Ability to plan, organize supervise and review the work of subordinates performing a variety of functions
• Ability to apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instruction; read and comprehend written materials
• Ability to operate personal computers and various office equipment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Ability to use your own initiative
• Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying.
• Screen documents, book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages
• Compose letters, memos and emails
• Maintain general company record systems to uphold accurate files
• Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email
• Develop and implement office procedures
• Manage company technology services
• Ensure the successful backup of the Company databases
• Monitor the network infrastructure
• Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
• Use of Corel draw
• Experience in publishing house is an advantage
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions