Qualification: BSc/BA in Computer Science
Experience: 5 Years
Location: Lagos State
WEBSITE MASTER manages web pages, sites and applications. They coordinate the design, development, deployment and maintenance of a company’s online presence. They are responsible for web developers and graphic artists that work in their department.
• Business Knowledge
• Knowledge about design elements
• Knowledge of Graphics design software
• knowledge of website management tools.
• Knowledge of web analytics and SEO.
• Design talent
• Engineering ability
• Social awareness
• Business aptitude
• Legal knowledge
• Ability to analyze and critically assess problems
• Ability to see the big picture as well as giving attention to the smallest detail
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to learn digital design platforms
• Ability to generate creative ideas.
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
• Build functional and easy-to-use websites.
• Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices.
• Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers.
• Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages.
• Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
• Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
• Update website content and review SEO
• Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g. traffic, conversions)
• Address user complaints
NOTE: To create your video interview, click on the link below and follow instructions, note that to apply for any job successfully, you must complete your first stage interview via video, and post video link in your resume form and apply button below.
Click on this link: Video Interview Questions